Welcome to GULARGAMBONE CARAVAN PARK
Gulargambone is set on the banks of the Castlereagh River. This park is situated in a quiet street off the highway, surrounded by Jacaranda streets & well kept gardens with a variety of
flowers & plants where something is in bloom all year round.
- Large drive through sites
- Clean & tidy amenities (showers and toilets), as well as a wheelchair-accessible amenity.
- Camping area
- Large fully function Camp Kitchen including gas bbq, gas ring & pizza oven that also cooks cakes, roasts, potato bakes, etc.
- T.V. for relaxing, major events or community gatherings.
- Every afternoon we have happy hour. Just bring what you would like to drink, we supply different snacks
Come & meet fellow travelers & make new friends!
- Wednesday & Sunday during cooler months (Easter to Long Weekend in October) we offer a Camp Oven Roast, Blade Roast, baked vegetables, gravy & Damper.
- We are a Dog-Friendly Caravan Park. Please keep pets on a lead at ALL TIMES.
- Pets are NOT permitted in or around amenities, Camp Kitchen, Camp Fire or ANY HAPPY HOUR GATHERING.
- There is NO OFF LEAD AREA in our Park
- Pets are NOT permitted in or around Cabins.
Alpaca, sheep, goat, turkey, geese, chickens in back yard, they will be very happy to see you especially if you have vegetable scraps for them.
Refurbished, well stocked Supermarket & Bottle Shop, open 7 days
Rural Supply (Monday to Friday)
Haberdashery Store + coffee & take away food
Fergusons General Store
2828 Coffee Shop & Gallery + Information Centre (Wednesday to Sunday)
Maxsave Chemist (Monday to Friday)
Second Hand Shop opens Thursdays only 9am to 1pm.
Inland Petroleum 24 hour Fuel
Rural Transaction Centre is a locally owned Post Office which also offers large range of gifts, internet & fax as well as Banking Facilities
(Monday to Friday)
Gulargambone Bowling Club, open 7 days from 5pm & 1pm on Saturdays. Social Bowls on Saturday
afternoon, everyone welcome. The Club
offers a Chinese Meal every Friday & Saturday night - book early.
Church Services every Sunday:Catholic 8am, Presbyterian 9am.
- Ladies craft day at the Multi Purpose Centre (Hospital) every Wednesday
- Doctor: (Male) every Monday.
- Hospital (emergencies only)
- Swimming pool and family splash pool
While in the area, why not visit the Warrumbungle National Park, Siding Springs Observatory, Tooraweenah Emu Farm, Tooraweenah Village, Armatree Village, Coonamble, Gilgandra or
Local Farmers, when available have offered to take guests for a tour of their properties.
ROYAL FLYING DOCTOR SERVICE
Gulargambone Caravan Park is a Proud Sponsor of THE ROYAL FLYING DOCTOR SERVICE
regularly runs Raffles & always has a Donation Bucket available for Donations.
Thank you on their behalf.
FIND US AT WIKI CAMPS (APP), Instagram & Facebook
Enjoy your stay & travel safe!
David & Bernadette Frazier